Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Blog

I have decide to do this because I feel that if I don't get my feelings out about certain thing, that I will explode. I think that people do not look hard enough at the facts or finding out what the truth is and people make alot of money off of that fact. I think that my opinion may not always be right, but it is an opinion... that with new facts could change. I think that I will try to update this about twice a week with how I feel and I hope that people will feel free to follow and comment. I think that what I will try to do is bring a different view to people that they may not have thought of and maybe someone will understand things a little better. I also think that this will force me to continue to investigate things so that I can try and bring the truth to the masses! Hang in there with your boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment